Pep up your fashion with Teckwrap Craft’s stunning Rainbow Reflective Heat Transfer Vinyl. Perfect for styling t-shirts, workout gear, and Halloween costumes, this reflective HTV will make your art stand out – literally! Its reflective shine and luster instantly catches attention. Enjoy making cool designs, shapes, and figures that easily transfer onto smooth cotton fabric surfaces.
Its stretchable and ultra-thin feel allows you to easily cut and weed delicate graphics and letters. With strong adhesion and easy applicability, have fun creating fashionable clothes with our rainbow reflective HTV that’s fully durable and waterproof!
- Size: 12" x 5ft (0.305*1.55m) & 12" x 82ft (0.305*25m)
- Extremely durable and tear-resistant vinyl roll
- High-quality reflective HTV perfect for adding shine to art projects
- Cotton-friendly with quick and easy transfer
- Water-proof – survives upto 50 washing cycles
- Easy cutting and weeding with zero clutter
- Thin and stretchable for maximum coverage
- Ideal for t shirts, hoodies, Halloween costumes, workout gear, safety gear, club wear
- Compatible with most craft cutters and die cutters
How to Do It
- Compatible with Craft Cutters, Die Cutters, Sign Plotters,etc.
- Mirror/Reverse your image design.
- Place vinyl (gloss side) onto a cutting mat .
- Adjust proper blade speed and cutting pressure .
- Weed all of the excess slowly, leaving the delicate design letters or graphics.
- Make sure the finished product faces the right way once ironed onto your fabric.
- Lay out the fabric.Place the t-shirt or fabric on a hard, flat clean dry surface.
- Place a cardboard to protect the transferred image onto both sides of the t-shirt.
- Set a heat press machine from 150℃(302℉) to 160℃(320℉) .
- Press it only for 8-12 seconds at medium pressure.
- Iron on the vinyl gloss side. Do not use steam iron.
- Disperse the iron's heat evenly.Be sure to consistently apply pressure so the complete image is fully attached and prevent scorching the paper and cracking the image.
- Wait for the vinyl to COOL and gently peel off backing after few minutes