This vinyl needs significant exposure to light/UV light before it can glow in the dark. Automatically store daylight during the day and naturally glow at night.
- Available sizes: 12" x 5ft /12" x 82ft
- Beautiful Glow-in-the-Dark feature
- Easy, clutter-free cutting and weeding
- Thin, durable material that cuts and adheres easily
- Easy application without any bubbles
Opal Glow in the Dark Vinyl
- We offer shipping as follows:
- For USA Mainland (LA Warehouse products ONLY):
- Free Shipping on all orders over $39
- $15 for all orders under $39
- Please visit teckwrapcraft.com for international shipments.
- There might be an international transaction fee charged by third party when place an order.
- We do not accept PO Box addresses.
- The current shipping takes around 7 to 15 business days and we will email you once your shipment is picked by DHL ( usually 3 to 5 days after you place an order).
- Please bear in mind that there could be unavoidable delays from Shipping carrier due to uncontrolled factors such as COVID-19 and any-other.
Lost Parcels Policy
There are times when your parcel is either delivered to the wrong address or it is lost by shipping carrier. Please contact us immediately for any such situation and follow these guidelines:
If your tracking shows delivered and you did not get the shipment yet, first of all please check your mailbox, porch, surrounding area of your delivery box. If you still cannot find your parcel please contact DHL immediately and feedback us with case number so we can start your claim with the shipping carrier i.e. DHL, FedEx or UPS.
DHL, FedEx and UPS takes around 15-20 days to fulfill your claim of lost parcels.
DHL, FedEx and UPS only allow claim for shipments reported lost within 1 month after tracking shows delivered. After 1 month these shipping carriers don't entertain any claim, thus we even cannot do anything, so please contact us at your earliest in case your tracking shows delivered and you didn't get the parcel yet.
For Lost items / damaged items sent from LA warehouse customers needs to take pictures of labels on each items they received and send those snaps to us we will forward the pictures to warehouse & cargo service to rectify the issue.