Are you an artist who likes playing with colors? Our Neon Cold Color Changing Adhesive Vinyl switches from a light pink to purple, yellow to dark green, and pink to red when exposed to temperatures below 59 Degree F.
With beautiful transitions, this vinyl is an excellent choice for tumblers, mugs, and cups. Create eye-catching decals, lettering, graphics, and designs for your favorite water bottles, car mirrors, and windows.
Related Post: How to Seal Vinyl on Tumblers
The vinyl is easy to transfer and adheres smoothly without bubbles. Easy to cut, shape, and weed, our color-changing craft vinyl is thin, soft, and flexible to work with. With six colorful options, this vinyl comes in a glossy finish and instantly embraces beautiful colors as soon as the frost descends!
Read our tips on Vinyls for Cars
- 12" x 10ft. (0.3 x 3.1m)
- 12" x 5ft ( 0.3x1.55m)
- Applied temperature resistance: -50°F to +225°F
- Extremely durable – perfect for indoor art projects
- Permanent adhesive
- Easy, clutter-free cutting and weeding
- Smooth wrinkle-free application
- Soft, ultra-thin vinyl material for making fine designs and small letters
- Ideal for mugs, tumblers, cups, car mirrors, wall decals, window graphics, signage art, laptop skins, scrapbooking
- Compatible with all craft cutters and vinyl plotters
Check our post: DIY Bridesmaid Proposal Box