Unleash your inner artist with our gorgeous Galaxy Heat Transfer Vinyl. Patterned with colorful galaxy swirls, enjoy making beautiful shapes, designs, and lettering for your t-shirts, hoodies, and team wear.
Our vinyl rolls are built with the finest material that’s soft, durable, and stretchable. Cut and weed it to your desired image without any fuss or clutter. This 10 ft Galaxy vinyl roll has a smooth, glossy finish that will make your fabric projects stand out.
It has a permanent adhesive that is waterproof and works great on 100% cotton fabric surfaces. Add this vinyl to your art arsenal and have fun adding starry nebula colors to your projects!
- Size: 10” x 5ft ( 0.25*1.55m)
- Soft, durable material that is resistant to harsh elements
- Galaxy pattern in 4 beautiful colors
- Easy to cut, transfer, and press
- Best htv for weeding out small letters and fine designs
- Waterproof and washing-machine friendly
- Ideal for flat and smooth cotton fabric surfaces
- Perfect for t-shirts, hoodies, bags, hats, clubwear, pillowcases.
How to Create Designs with a Galaxy Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Compatible with Craft Cutters, Die Cutters, Sign Plotters,etc.
- Mirror/Reverse your image design.
- Place vinyl (gloss side) onto a cutting mat.
- Adjust proper blade speed and cutting pressure.
- Weed all of the excess slowly, leaving the delicate design letters or graphics.
- Make sure the finished product faces the right way once ironed onto your fabric.
- Lay out the fabric. Place the t-shirt or fabric on a hard, flat clean dry surface.
- Place cardboard to protect the transferred image onto both sides of the t-shirt.
- Set a heat press machine from 130℃(266℉) to 140℃(284℉).
- Press it only for 8-12 seconds at medium pressure.
- Iron on the vinyl gloss side. Do not use a steam iron.
- Disperse the iron's heat evenly. Be sure to consistently apply pressure so the complete image is fully attached and prevent scorching the paper and cracking the image.
- Wait for the vinyl to COOL and gently peel off backing after a few minutes
Related post: Heat Transfer Vinyl vs Iron-on Vinyl
Galaxy Heat Transfer Vinyl 5ft Roll
- We offer shipping as follows:
- For USA Mainland (LA Warehouse products ONLY):
- Free Shipping on all orders over $39
- $15 for all orders under $39
- Please visit teckwrapcraft.com for international shipments.
- There might be an international transaction fee charged by third party when place an order.
- We do not accept PO Box addresses.
- The current shipping takes around 7 to 15 business days and we will email you once your shipment is picked by DHL ( usually 3 to 5 days after you place an order).
- Please bear in mind that there could be unavoidable delays from Shipping carrier due to uncontrolled factors such as COVID-19 and any-other.
Lost Parcels Policy
There are times when your parcel is either delivered to the wrong address or it is lost by shipping carrier. Please contact us immediately for any such situation and follow these guidelines:
If your tracking shows delivered and you did not get the shipment yet, first of all please check your mailbox, porch, surrounding area of your delivery box. If you still cannot find your parcel please contact DHL immediately and feedback us with case number so we can start your claim with the shipping carrier i.e. DHL, FedEx or UPS.
DHL, FedEx and UPS takes around 15-20 days to fulfill your claim of lost parcels.
DHL, FedEx and UPS only allow claim for shipments reported lost within 1 month after tracking shows delivered. After 1 month these shipping carriers don't entertain any claim, thus we even cannot do anything, so please contact us at your earliest in case your tracking shows delivered and you didn't get the parcel yet.
For Lost items / damaged items sent from LA warehouse customers needs to take pictures of labels on each items they received and send those snaps to us we will forward the pictures to warehouse & cargo service to rectify the issue.