Are you an artist who likes playing with colors? Our Neon Cold Color Changing Adhesive Vinyl switches from a light pink to purple, yellow to dark green, and pink to red when exposed to temperatures below 59 Degree F.
With beautiful transitions, this vinyl is an excellent choice for tumblers, mugs, and cups. Create eye-catching decals, lettering, graphics, and designs for your favorite water bottles, car mirrors, and windows.
Related Post: How to Seal Vinyl on Tumblers
The vinyl is easy to transfer and adheres smoothly without bubbles. Easy to cut, shape, and weed, our color-changing craft vinyl is thin, soft, and flexible to work with. With six colorful options, this vinyl comes in a glossy finish and instantly embraces beautiful colors as soon as the frost descends!
Read our tips on Vinyls for Cars
- 12" x 10ft. (0.3 x 3.1m)
- 12" x 5ft ( 0.3x1.55m)
- Applied temperature resistance: -50°F to +225°F
- Extremely durable – perfect for indoor art projects
- Permanent adhesive
- Easy, clutter-free cutting and weeding
- Smooth wrinkle-free application
- Soft, ultra-thin vinyl material for making fine designs and small letters
- Ideal for mugs, tumblers, cups, car mirrors, wall decals, window graphics, signage art, laptop skins, scrapbooking
- Compatible with all craft cutters and vinyl plotters
Check our post: DIY Bridesmaid Proposal Box
Neon Cold Color Changing Adhesive Craft Vinyl
- We offer shipping as follows:
- For USA Mainland (LA Warehouse products ONLY):
- Free Shipping on all orders over $39
- $15 for all orders under $39
- Please visit teckwrapcraft.com for international shipments.
- There might be an international transaction fee charged by third party when place an order.
- We do not accept PO Box addresses.
- The current shipping takes around 7 to 15 business days and we will email you once your shipment is picked by DHL ( usually 3 to 5 days after you place an order).
- Please bear in mind that there could be unavoidable delays from Shipping carrier due to uncontrolled factors such as COVID-19 and any-other.
Lost Parcels Policy
There are times when your parcel is either delivered to the wrong address or it is lost by shipping carrier. Please contact us immediately for any such situation and follow these guidelines:
If your tracking shows delivered and you did not get the shipment yet, first of all please check your mailbox, porch, surrounding area of your delivery box. If you still cannot find your parcel please contact DHL immediately and feedback us with case number so we can start your claim with the shipping carrier i.e. DHL, FedEx or UPS.
DHL, FedEx and UPS takes around 15-20 days to fulfill your claim of lost parcels.
DHL, FedEx and UPS only allow claim for shipments reported lost within 1 month after tracking shows delivered. After 1 month these shipping carriers don't entertain any claim, thus we even cannot do anything, so please contact us at your earliest in case your tracking shows delivered and you didn't get the parcel yet.
For Lost items / damaged items sent from LA warehouse customers needs to take pictures of labels on each items they received and send those snaps to us we will forward the pictures to warehouse & cargo service to rectify the issue.