Patterned heat transfer vinyl is the solution for those looking for a solid color with an added design element. This is ideal for adding designs to clothing that cannot be screen-printed.
The adhesive side requires heat to transfer onto your finished project, so be sure and pick up a heat press machine if you don't already have one.
You can choose from a variety of colors and patterns when ordering our Patterned Heat Transfer Vinyl Roll. Patterned Heat Transfer Vinyl Roll is easily washed on clothing or accessories.
This heat transfer vinyl comes in two different colors and is made to be used on t-shirts, bags, and more. Use your iron to cut the vinyl out, peel the backing off, lay it on the item you want to decorate, and a heat press for 15 seconds at 320 degrees Fahrenheit.
Read our post on Using Patterned Heat Transfer Vinyl
Benefits of Patterned Heat Transfer Vinyl Roll
- Easy to use – just cut the design you want out of the vinyl and then iron it onto your project material.
- High quality – since it is made for high-temperature applications, you can be sure that this product will not fade or peel off after multiple items of washing.
- Durable – This product has a long life span, and won't fade or lose its color.
- Variety of patterns – choose from many different patterns.
- Color: 2 colors available
12" x 5ft (0.3 x 1.55m)
12" x 82ft (0.3x25m）
- Material: Durable PU Material