Our UV Color Changing Heat Transfer Vinyl is extremely fun and exciting to work with. It swiftly changes colors when exposed to the sunlight or UV light. This vinyl has a smooth, glossy finish that makes it an attractive pick for your art and apparel projects. The material is ultra-thin, cotton-friendly, and stretchable. Cut eye-catching patterns and shapes, and transfer them quickly and easily onto t shirts, hoodies, club wear, or costumes. With apparel that magically changes colors in the sunlight, you’re sure to turn heads!
This UV heat transfer vinyl turns a clear white in the absence of UV light/sunlight.
- Size: 12”x5ft( 0.305x1.55m）；12”x82ft( 0.305x25m）
- UV color changing heat transfer vinyl in 4 distinct colors
- Quick and easy cutting and weeding
- Easy transfer
- Smooth, glossy finish
- Durable and tear resistant material
- Ideal for smooth, dry cotton fabric surfaces
- Compatible with most craft cutter, vinyl plotters, and die cutters
- Hand wash recommended
How to Do It
- Compatible with Craft Cutters, Die Cutters, Sign Plotters,etc.
- Mirror/Reverse your image design.
- Place vinyl (gloss side) onto a cutting mat .
- Adjust proper blade speed and cutting pressure .
- Weed all of the excess slowly, leaving the delicate design letters or graphics.
- Make sure the finished product faces the right way once ironed onto your fabric.
- Lay out the fabric.Place the t-shirt or fabric on a hard, flat clean dry surface.
- Place a cardboard to protect the transferred image onto both sides of the t-shirt.
- Set a heat press machine from 150℃(302℉) to 160℃(320℉) .
- Press it only for 8-12 seconds at medium pressure.
- Iron on the vinyl gloss side. Do not use steam iron.
- Disperse the iron's heat evenly.Be sure to consistently apply pressure so the complete image is fully attached and prevent scorching the paper and cracking the image.
- Wait for the vinyl to COOL and gently peel off backing after few minutes